Since the DH-1 runs Windows XP, the computer functions as any other computer, users are able to install games, productivity software, add new hardware/peripherals, etc. However, the focus of this product is to use it as an all-in-one entertainment hub for your living room or bedroom, where users can:
- Listen to your favorite music (CDs, MP3 files…).
- Watch your DVDs and video files (DivX® videos…).
- Download music and movies from the Internet.
- Create your own jukebox and custom your playlists.
- Check a real time updated TV guide.
- Watch your favorite TV programs and record them.
- Pause during a TV show without losing any second of the program.
- Watch your digital pictures and movies with full viewing comfort.
- Create your digital photo album.
- Create your own CDs and DVDs.
- Surf the Internet and check your e-mails.
- Play PC games.
- Work on PC applications and use your High Definition display as a computer (in conjunction w/ OMwave’s wireless keyboard/mouse).
The DH-1 starts at around 2,090 € (about $2,500 USD)
Processor Intel Pentium 4, Hyper-Threading, 800MHz FSB 2.8Ghz up to 3.2 Ghz
Microsoft Windows XP and dedicated OMtheater software
Hard drive: 120GB up to 500GB (silent mode drives)
Memory: 512MB up to 2GB
Motherboard i865 chipset
TV Tuner Card featuring time shifting
Multi standard video outputs: VGA, TV sVHS…
Audio outputs: SPDIF, surround 5.1…
CD, DVD, VCD, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW
Ethernet, USB, FireWire, Serial, Parallel ports
Silent Power Supply 200W (external)
Finishing: anodized aluminum case and power supply
Case size: 16.5″ x 3.9″ x 14″
Infrared Remote control
Filed in: Entertainment PCs